Convert More Groups and Increase Engagement
Groups remain a vital source of income for destinations as well as theater, sports, attractions, restaurants, and other ticketed events. GroupTools for Suppliers helps you keep group-buying easy for your group travel organizers and solves your supplier-side challenges of group booking.
Embrace the Shift to Digital
As sales strategies have evolved, the "best practices'' for handling group sales remain stagnant. Technology is not being used to fix the problems faced in group trip planning or to empower group travel organizers.
Digitally-enabled sales interactions are twice as important to today’s customers as traditional sales interactions. Embrace the digital shift and let GroupTools transform your group sales and booking process for the better.
How It Works
Craft Your Packages
Quickly and easily create templates that you can provide to your group travel organizers to promote your business.
Enter your group travel organizers’ email then complete a simple one-click process to provide them with their trip.
Gain Group Insight
See real-time statistics for each of your group trip bookings’ activity, attendance, and payments.
Safe Group Booking Solution
GroupTools provides a safe, contactless solution for group sales and group booking. When you use GroupTools not only are you keeping your team secure and providing your group organizers a safer way to plan a group trip, you’re also gaining a powerful tool that can be used to effortlessly manage:
- Waivers and Release Forms
- Vaccine Passports
- Accurate Contact Tracing
How GroupTools Can Help
- Build and share ideal regional itineraries and engage your visitors.
- Easily offer multiple in-destination venues, restaurants, lodging, and more on a single group trip.
- Use GroupTools directly or provide it to your member businesses.
- Tailor group trip packages to your niche markets to increase conversions.
- Provide an experience by easily offering customized options on top of standard packages.
- Leverage surveys, forms, and more to build relationships and let your customer be part of your product.
- Own your brand and make your experience interactive from the start of the booking process.
- Quickly and easily build custom packages and timed entry options for your groups.
- Easily include event packages along with group tickets to maximize revenue.
- Easily offer multiple seat locations, ticket tiers, and VIP seating to every group buyer.
- Upsell pre and post-show events, drink packages, and merchandise at the time of booking.
- Cross-sell multiple shows to maximize bookings and guarantee repeat group business.
- Streamline your group trip planning process with a unified solution for organizing trips and events school-wide.
- Engage parents and students with online registration, surveys, and more keeping them involved in the process.
- Easily and securely collect permission slips online so paperwork is never missed.
- Create unique group trip sales offers and theme packages to win fans and drive group bookings.
- Easily offer multiple seat locations, ticket tiers, and VIP ticket packages.
- Build re-targeted package campaigns for your repeat groups to simplify and boost season ticket group sales.
In addition to the sales tools provided in our group travel app, when you become a supplier with GroupTools, we will put your brand in the spotlight. All suppliers receive a listing in our informational Group Experiences Catalog, placing your group booking information and sales contacts in front of all of our group travel organizers. You also have the opportunity to be featured in our content marketing initiatives and electronic direct mail campaigns.
Getting started with GroupTools is simple. Contact us today and In as little as an hour our team will have your account ready and your team trained. We’ll also set up your group travel marketplace listing and start planning your featured content today.
Transform Your Group Sales Process
Get in touch with our community success team today to see how GroupTools can work for you. Our team will walk you through the group travel app flow and answer any questions in a custom demo.