Madison Square Garden All Access Tours
Rock stars. Sports Legends. Cultural Icons. And now you. The Madison Square Garden All Access Tour™ takes you behind the scenes of The World’s Most Famous Arena® on a 75-minute guided tour.
What you’ll do
As home to some of New York’s favorite pro sports teams – NBA’s New York Knicks and NHL’s New York Rangers – and host to scores of legendary boxing matches, concerts, and live events, you’ll discover what has made The Garden the mecca of sports and entertainment.
- Get the chance to access exclusive, backstage areas of the arena, visit a luxury suite and get an up-close view of the iconic concave ceiling from the Chase Bridge.
- Experience the excitement of world-class events at The Garden first-hand through state-of-the-art virtual reality technology.
- Learn about The Garden’s nearly 150-year history from an expert tour guide who knows every iconic story and defining moment.
- Test your knowledge of Billy Joel lyrics and measure your grip against a basketball legend at our interactive stations.
Plus, there’s always a surprise! Will you see the basketball court or the ice? A stage being built? Take the tour to find out!
Plan your visit
Small Groups (Below 15)
Purchase Tickets for group to join on any of the public All Access Tours.
- Ticket Prices: Adults (Age 13+) $35 | Children (12 & Younger), Seniors (65+), & Students (with Valid ID) $30
Ready to book? Tickets may be purchased online in advance by clicking here. Same day tickets are only available in person at the Chase Square Team Store located in the MSG Lobby. The entrance is located off 7th Avenue.
Large Groups (15+)
Discounts are available on the All Access Tour for large groups. Your group may also choose from a variety of enhanced tour options:
- MSG All Access VIP Tour: A private tour for up to 25 people, the VIP tour is an extended version of the MSG All Access Tour and includes at least one of the following bonus stops: An expanded view of the Garden 366 retrospective, the complete Defining Moments exhibit, memorabilia in the Signature Level and the private media section on the Chase Bridge.
- MSG Educational Tour: The Madison Square Garden Educational Tour includes the All Access Tour plus a meet and greet with a member of our corporate or production team! The speaker will talk about their background and hold a Q&A session.
Ready to book? For more information on group tickets, call 212.465.6225 or email [email protected].
Where is it
Madison Square Garden is located at 4 Pennsylvania Plaza (7th Avenue between W. 31st and W. 33rd Streets), New York, NY 10001.
- Madison Square Garden is located directly above Penn Station and is easily accessible by taking the 1, 2, 3, A, C, and E trains to 34th Street/Penn Station.
- You may also take the B, D, F, M, N, Q, and R trains to the 34th Street/Herald Square stop and walk one block west to The Garden.
- PATH trains from New Jersey also stop at 33rd Street/Avenue of the Americas. If you’re arriving via Metro-North, you may take the Shuttle or the 7 train from Grand Central to Times Square and transfer to the downtown trains 1, 2, and 3 to 34th Street/Penn Station.
Directions for disabled guests traveling from Penn Station
Penn Station West End Concourse (Tracks 5-31)
- To 33rd Street and 8th Avenue Exit:Take elevator from train platform to main level, Locate Track 17 elevator; opposite the Track 17 stairs
Take Elevator PW-9 to 33rd Street and 8th Avenue *C indicates the street level, Exit doors ahead to the corner of 33rd Street and 8th Avenue, Enter Madison Square Garden through 8 Penn Entrance
- To 31st Street and 8th Avenue: Take elevator from train platform to main level, Locate Track 5 & 6 (all the way at the end) elevator; opposite the Track 5 & 6 stairs, Take Elevator PW-3 to 31st Street and 8th Avenue *C indicates the street level, Exit doors ahead to the corner of 31st Street and 8th Avenue, Enter Madison Square Garden through 8 Penn Entrance
- Take MTA Buses M4, M10, M16, M34 and Q32 to 7th Avenue/Penn Station.
Access a Ride
- Madison Square Garden has established two Access-A-Ride stops. The drop off and pick up locations are on 7th Avenue southbound just north of 31st Street and on 8th Avenue and 33rd Street northbound. If you will be picking up tickets at the box office, please advise your driver to use the 7th Avenue drop off location.
- Find parking for your event through ParkWhiz, the Official Parking App of Madison Square Garden, and book your space today. Click here to explore nearby garage and lot locations.
Hours & Schedule
Tours run daily from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 12:15 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Knicks days. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply, please check msg.com/tours for a list of closures.
- English guided tours depart every half hour.
- Spanish guided tours depart at 10:15am, 12:15pm and 2:15pm.
Things to keep in mind
Tour content, prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Tours are offered on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.