Madame Tussauds New York
Get ready for the ultimate fame experience! Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from living your best life with your favorite stars. While you’re making all your followers jealous because of you and your Kim K. candids, don’t forget to come play your part at this summer’s all-new experience Madame Tussauds New York Presents Broadway! The immersive experience that catapults you into the magic of Broadway. Come check out Madame Tussauds New York, the ultimate New York experience!
What you’ll do
At Madame Tussauds, you’ll experience the best place to visit in New York for groups of all ages! With over 5 floors, Madame Tussauds New York provides visitors with an entertaining and educational opportunity to experience the world’s most fascinating celebrities, influential world leaders, historical figures and sports icons. You can look forward to a host of unique experiences such as:
- The Magic of Broadway: Journey through Andrew Lloyd Webber’s most iconic shows! Our all new experience is now open!
- NYE in NYC: It’s New Year’s Eve all year long! Filled with confetti-inspired instagrammable moments, sounds of the crowd roaring, colorful lights flashing, and of course the perfect view of the REAL Times Square Ball, you may find yourself wanting to party at Madame Tussauds until the new year.
- A-list Party with Priyanka Chopra Jonas: The A-List Party just got more gorgeous! The stunning Quantico star, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, has finally made her debut with the rest of our A-listers here at Madame Tussauds New York!
- Mission: Undead: Become fully immersed in a zombie adventure where you play against your friends to survive. This unique 7D multi-sensory interactive gaming experience is included in Gold and Platinum ticket packages. Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
- Marvel 4D Film & Experience: This 4D film incorporates 3D film technology with thrilling special effects, including wind, water and even SMELL. This isn’t a movie. This is a true super hero experience that puts YOU in the middle of the action.
- Ghostbusters: Who You Gonna Call? Celebrating the return of Ghostbusters, Madame Tussauds has brought the cinematic experience to life like never before in a one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the 2016 film.
- Fashion Experience: As you enter our New York fashion workshop you will be welcomed by the stunning Heidi Klum! Here, guests have the opportunity to interact within the fashion world by using digital touch screen sketchbooks to work like a real designer!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: Time for some sweet stargazing! The home of famous fun has partnered with Dylan’s Candy Bar, an icon in candy-inspired art, fashion, and pop culture. While you hang with your favorite celebrity figures, thrill your taste buds with irresistible treats at Dylan’s Candy Bar inside Madame Tussauds.
- Kong, Skull Island: You’ll embark on an adventure deep into the tropical environment of the infamous Skull Island, where they will be challenged to evade the traps of colossal petrifying spiders and uncover artifacts from the film.
- The Royal Experience: Grab your tiaras, practice your curtsy, and prepare to be whisked away to Buckingham Palace where you can enjoy a high tea with none other than her Majesty the Queen. Don’t miss out on capturing the ultimate snapshot with the Queen, along with the rest of the Royal Family; Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry and of course Megan Markle!
Plan your visit
In a city with millions of things to see and do, there is only one place where over 5 floors of celebrities and icons provide you with the experience of a lifetime. Become a star at Madame Tussauds with over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment in the heart of Times Square. From a family reunion to a team outing, Madame Tussauds is the place to go!
Groups, Clubs, & Organizations
- For groups below 15 guests, click here to purchase tickets.
- We offer group rates to groups of 15 or more for a self guided tour that takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
For More Information or to Book Your Group: Call us at 1.866.841.3660, Email [email protected], or Fax a completed Group Booking Request Form to 917.580.68786
Girl & Boy Scouts
- We have 3 group packages that offer incredible value for Boy Scout and Girl Scout troops. Plan a day of famous fun for your troop as they come face to face with their favorite celebrities, sports icons, legendary leaders in more at this must-see attraction in Times Square. Packages include a Limited Edition Commemorative Patch!
For More Information or to Book Your Group: Call us at 1.866.841.3660, Email [email protected], or Fax a completed Scout Booking Request Form to 917.580.68786
School & Field Trips
- We are dedicated to the meticulous art of sculpting and working with wax to create life-size, three dimensional figures of the most popular celebrities from the worlds of film, television, music, politics, history, sports and the arts from yesterday and today. With a number of interactive experiences such as World Leaders & Politics, Culture, The Royal Experience, Sports, Music, Film and much more, this is one field trip students will never forget in Times Square!
For More Information or to Book Your Group: Please contact our Group Sales Associates by phone at 1.866.841.3660 or by email at [email protected]
Intimate and Tailored Educational Workshops
- Our Educational Workshops allow your students to immerse themselves in the amazing world of Madame Tussauds. Usually offered to groups between 9:00am to 10.00am, our workshops include a 45-minute interactive presentation in our state of the art Cinema 4D theater, giving your groups a once in a lifetime experience in one of the most renowned wax attractions in the world. | Duration of visit with seminar: 2½- 3 hours | Availability: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 10:00am (based on availability) to groups of 20 to 135 people (Small groups may be accommodated during weekdays based upon availability). | What the Workshop Includes: See if you can tell who is real in our game of “Real or Wax.” – A brief history on Marie Grosholtz Tussaud dating back to the French Revolution. – A presentation done by a key member of our staff on the specific subject area. – Q & A Session.
- Behind the Scenes: Replicating a Hollywood A-Lister or world leader is a labor of love. They are so life-like that you will believe you’re face to face with the real person. The big question is how do we get them to look so real? Learn the techniques passed on by Madame Tussauds over 200 years ago that go into the creation and maintenance of our figures today. | Grade Levels: Elementary to College Level | Subject: Art, Social Studies, Business, General Interest
- Business and Marketing: Learn about our parent company, Merlin Entertainments Group. Currently Merlin is the #1 leading name in location-based branded family entertainment in Europe and the UK and the #2 visitor attraction operator in the world. Learn how we continue to grow the Madame Tussauds brand as a top tourist attraction in New York City and worldwide. | Grade Levels: High School to College Level | Subject: Business and Marketing
To check availability, please contact our Group Sales Associates by phone at 1.866.841.3660 or by email at [email protected]
Spectacular corporate events start here at Madame Tussauds New York! Our venue is an instant icebreaker for networking events and entertainment in itself for your guests. Let us be your one-stop-shop to the best event you’ve ever had! All Private Events Include: Exclusive access to the attraction and Full-service event coordination!
- Mingle with your Guests in our Viewing Gallery overlooking the lights of 42nd Street. Featuring two floors with over 800 sq feet of functional event space, the Viewing Gallery comfortably accommodates up to 60 people.
- Welcome to the heart of our attraction full of A-List celebrities, a gorgeous center fountain and more. Don’t forget to take a break from mingling with these famous stars to greet your guests. Featuring 2700 sq feet of functional event space, the A-List Room comfortably accommodates up to 225 people.
- 83,000 square feet of famous fun all to yourself?! Our complete attraction buyout makes for an experience of a lifetime!
For More Information or to Book Your Private Group Event: Call us at 1.212.512.9600 x 247, Email [email protected], or Complete Our Online Event Inquiry Form!
Where is it
Madame Tussauds New York is located in Times Square on 42nd street between 7th and 8th avenues.
- Discounted parking is available at ICON/Global Garage located at 143 West 40th St. (btwn Broadway & 7th Ave). Get your parking claim ticket stamped at Madame Tussauds’ admissions counter to receive a $25 rate for up to 12 hours, valid Monday – Saturday. Madame Tussauds is not responsible for parking discount or association with Global Parking LLC. Oversized vehicles are subject to additional charge.
- Station: 42nd Street – Times Square
- Train Lines: 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R & S trains
- Station: 42nd Street – Port Authority
- Train Lines: A, C & E trains
- Station: 42nd Street – Bryant Park
- Train Lines: B, D, F & M trains
- M6, M7, M10, M16, M20, M27 & M104 to Times Square
- From Staten Island: X1, X6, X7, X9, X17J, X22, X30, X31
- From Queens: X51, QM1, QM2, QM2A, QM3, QM4, QM10, QM12, QM15, QM16, QM17, QM18, QM22, QM24
- From the Bronx: BxM2
Hours & Schedule
Click here to view our schedule of opening hours!
Things to keep in mind
Can I take large bags or luggage to Madame Tussauds?
- For security reasons, large bags or luggage are not permitted to be left with Madame Tussauds staff. Smaller bags are permitted and are subject to search upon entry.
Is it permitted to bring weapons or firearms of any kind into Madame Tussauds?
- No. No weapons or firearms of any kind are allowed on our premises.
How long does a visit to Madame Tussauds last?
- It takes approximately an hour and half to complete a visit of Madame Tussauds, including Cinema 4D.
How long can I expect to wait in line to get into Madame Tussauds?
- During busy seasons (i.e. holidays and summer), the wait can be up to an hour. No need to worry, you can snap photos with our famous fun hosts!
Can I take a baby stroller to Madame Tussauds?
Can I take any animals or pets to Madame Tussauds?
- No animals or pets are permitted into Madame Tussauds. However, we do permit Service Animals.
Are there wheelchairs available?
- Wheelchairs are available on request but the number available is limited – there is no charge or deposit required. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis.
Can I take a camera to Madame Tussauds?
- We encourage taking many photos! Cameras are permitted in all public areas of Madame Tussauds.
Can I eat or drink at Madame Tussauds?
- We do not permit outside food and beverage. However, you can purchase food and beverage in the attraction.
For more information on our Code of Conduct and Security Procedures, click here!