Hornblower Cruises and Events
From private charter events to public dining cruises, Hornblower offers a unique way to experience New York City. Cruising with Hornblower entails first-class service accompanied by onboard entertainment, as well as exquisite food and beverage options, while the awe-inspiring NYC skyline passes by.
What you’ll do
You’ll see the City’s iconic landmarks from a different perspective including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and One World Trade Center. Hornblower has a cruise for everyone, featuring brunch, lunch, dinner, happy hour and party cruises. Explore just a few of our popular cruise options below:
Dining Cruises: Come on board for a few hours of unbeatable New York City views and culinary excellence. Whether you’re looking for dinner, brunch, or drinks, you’ll enjoy first-class service, fresh air and plenty of room to dance for an unforgettable experience on the water.
- Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise: It’s a brunch cruise – NYC style! Fun and scenic, the Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise features live jazz music, delicious brunch fare, and unlimited Mimosas. The cruise takes you along the Hudson River and the iconic sights of the Manhattan skyline.
- Lady Liberty Lunch Cruise: The perfect relaxing weekday lunch in New York City! Cruise along the harbor on a multi-deck vessel with ample indoor and outdoor spaces, see the iconic sights of the Manhattan Skyline, and chill out to the sounds of our live DJ. Lunch is presented buffet-style and includes a decadent dessert station as well as coffee & herbal teas. A full cash bar is also available. (Seasonal Availability)
- NYC Lights Dinner Cruise in New York: From group celebrations to intimate affairs, the New York City Lights Dinner Cruise provides the ultimate setting to make your night out or special occasion a memorable one! Aboard your cruise, you’ll enjoy a decadent three-course meal and artisan cocktails. After dinner, join our award-winning DJ on the dance floor or take in NYC’s iconic landmarks from our climate-controlled sun deck including that incomparable photo-op with Lady Liberty. Your NYC dinner cruise around Manhattan and the rest of the beautiful city awaits!
Cocktail & Party Cruises: Put the happy in happy hour with a New York City cocktail cruise. Leave the work week behind as you cruise with cocktails, light appetizers, entertainment, and unforgettable views. Or if you’re REALLY ready to party– join us on ROCK THE YACHT! With a high octane and floating club vibe, dance the night away!
- Alive After Five Cocktail Cruise: Locals and visitors alike are hitting the Hudson River for a completely different way to do happy hour. Loosen your tie and let down your hair as our DJ provides the soundtrack to the sights of NYC. Alive After Five is a two-hour cruise, and perfect outing for birthdays and celebrations for groups of almost any size, with a laid-back vibe, great drinks, a bite to eat, and good times.
- Rock the Yacht Party Cruise: Rock the Yacht! is part nightclub, part cruise and all good times. Popular with both locals and out-of-town visitors, this cruise features a live DJ spinning smash-hits and classic throwbacks to get you and your friends on the dance floor. Get selfie-ready for your photos with the illuminated Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty as your backdrop
Tours and Sightseeing: See the best views New York City has to offer. Choose from a one hour leisurely NYC boat cruise or a 90-minute hop on, hop off cruise. All cruises included views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Manhattan skyline.
- See NYC Sightseeing Cruise: The See NYC Sightseeing cruise is the best way to view the Statue of Liberty and NYC’s most iconic sights – all in one hour! The sightseeing cruise includes breathtaking view of the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), the awe-inspiring Manhattan skyline and more.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise: The Hop-On, Hop-Off Cruise is the best way to get the most sightseeing out of your day. With convenient boarding at Brookfield Place Terminal in Lower Manhattan and continuing on to Pier 78 in Midtown, the cruise offers a 90-minute comprehensive tour of NYC’s must- see sights – Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, the new Hudson Yards and more! Brookfield Place Terminal is steps away from the World Trade Center which features the 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory, two of the most popular NYC destinations.
Plan your visit
Small Groups (Below 20)
- Click here to view and book onto our public New York City Cruises.
Large Groups (20+)
- To inquire about pricing and other group details, please call (800) 668-4322 and ask to be transferred to NY Groups!
Private Group Events
- Social Events: Fun, unforgettable, and totally customizable — that’s what you get with us. Did we mention the yacht? No matter the celebration, you’ll choose everything from food, entertainment, and decor. We believe every celebration should be amazing. Yours included.
- Corporate Events: Picture this. You and your team on the water, cruising on a luxury yacht. The drinks? Refreshing. The cuisine? Prepared fresh on board. Not to mention the unforgettable views. Whether you’re looking for team building, client entertainment, afterwork drinks, lunch, or dinner, plan an event with us and you’ll find out exactly why it’s always better on a yacht.
- Nightlife Events: Your next party? Put it on the water. Concerts, dance parties, group yoga, and even fashion shows — they’re all better on a yacht. This is a venue unlike anything on land. You bring the entertainment and guests, we’ll provide the bars, food, security, and views.
- School Events: A yearbook worthy event. That’s how we do it. Our yachts and land venues provide everything you need for a successful dance, reunion, or graduation night — from food to entertainment. Did we mention we coordinate with your colors? Talk about team spirit.
Click here for more information and to complete our inquiry form.
Where is it
Hornblower New York has 2 Main Ports:
- Pier 40 at Hudson River Park
- 353 West St, New York, NY 10014 | 212-337-0001
- Mon-Sun: 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Limited paid parking available at Pier 40; enter at W. Houston Street.
- Pier 15 at South Street Seaport
- 78 South St, New York, NY 10038 | 646-681-4303
- Mon-Sun: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Hours & Schedule
Hours and schedule vary by the cruise you select. Boarding time is usually 30 minutes prior to departure for all cruises. Please check your boarding time when making your reservation.
Things to keep in mind
Looking for additional information? Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you!