Hard Rock Cafe
Located in the center of New York City and the heart of Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe New York will rock your senses with tantalizing food and drinks and an awe-inspiring collection of music memorabilia. Times Square, also called the “Crossroads of the World” is the home of the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop, Broadway Theatre, Madame Tussauds wax museum, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® Times Square, and many other famous attractions. The fun and excitement never stops in NYC and Times Square, and it never stops at Hard Rock Cafe New York.
What you’ll do
As you party and dine with us at the Hard Rock Cafe, you’ll be immersed in the world of Rock and be surrounded with music’s greats/ Priceless pieces from legends like The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Billy Joel, and Elvis Presley grace our cafe walls along with more contemporary items, including stage costumes worn by Madonna and Gwen Stefani. The Times Square cafe also features rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia from artists with New York ties such as John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, The Ramones, and Bruce Springsteen.
Plan your visit
As one of the city’s largest entertainment destinations, Hard Rock Cafe New York features a 708-seat restaurant and a recently opened 1,800-square-foot Rock Shop® with authentic Hard Rock merchandise. Furthermore, the cafe boasts a unique outdoor space above the building’s historic marquee, where guests can host private parties amid the lights and excitement of Times Square. Hard Rock Cafe rocks group events! Social, sport, school, fraternal, religious and military- you name it, we can do it. Don’t forget to add the famous Hard Rock Cafe Classic Tee to your group reservation, a must have for all Hard Rock guests.
Click here to make a reservation.
It’s never too early or too late to dine like a star! Hard Rock Cafe New York offers special breakfast menus for groups of 35 or more and lunch and dinner menus for groups of 10 or more. Click here to view our Group Menus.
Hard Rock Cafe has over 180 locations around the world, and there is one constant at all these destinations—there is no party too big or too small for us to handle. You come to us with an idea—no matter how out there—and we’ll make it happen. From bar mitzvahs and anniversary parties to team celebrations and bachelor/bachelorette parties, we work with you to make your personal rock and roll fantasy.
Ready to book your group experience? Contact Us at 212-343-3355 X 8200 or email [email protected]
Where is it
- From 95 South: Merge onto Cross Bronx Expy / I-95 S / US-1 S via Exit 7 toward Geo Washington Br / Trenton. Take the RT-9A / H Hudson Pkwy exit- EXIT 1- toward W 181 ST. Merge onto NY-9A S via the exit on the left toward Downtown. Turn slight left onto W 50TH ST. Turn right onto Broadway. End at 1501 Broadway.
- From the George Washington Bridge (Also 95 North): Merge onto NY-9A S via exit 1 toward Downtown. Turn slight left onto W 50TH ST. Turn right onto Broadway. End at 1501 Broadway.
- From the Lincoln Tunnel: Take the exit on the LEFT toward I-495 E / 42 ST / RT-9A / All Points. Stay straight to go onto Dyer Ave. Turn right onto W 42ND ST. Turn left onto 8TH Ave. Turn right onto W 44TH ST. Turn right onto Broadway / 7TH Ave. End at 1501 Broadway.
- From the Holland Tunnel: Follow signs from the tunnel to the West Side Highway. Go north on the West Side Highway. Turn right onto W 42ND ST. Turn left onto 8TH Ave. Turn right onto W 44TH ST. Turn right onto Broadway / 7TH Ave. End at 1501 Broadway.
- From the Midtown Tunnel: Take the 37 ST exit toward 38-40 STS. Turn left onto E 37TH ST. Turn right onto 3RD Ave. Turn left onto E 45TH ST. Turn left onto 7TH Ave. End at 1501 Broadway.
- From the Brooklyn Bridge: Take the F.D.R. Drive / Prarl ST. ramp. Keep right at the fork in the ramp. Merge onto FDR Dr N. Take the E 42 ST exit- EXIT 9. Turn slight right onto E 42ND ST. Turn right onto Avenue of the Americas / 6TH Ave. Turn left onto W 45TH ST. Turn left onto 7TH Ave. End at 1501 Broadway.
Hours & Schedule
- Mon – Thu, Sun: 8:00 AM – 12:30 AM
- Fri – Sat: 8:00 AM – 1:30 AM
- Sun – Thu: 10:30 AM – 12:30 AM
- Fri – Sat: 10:30AM – 1:30AM
- Sun – Thur: 8:00 AM – 12:15 AM
- Fri – Sat: 8:00 AM – 1:15 AM
Things to keep in mind
Hard Rock celebrates and supports the Tour and Travel industry in over 64 countries since 1971. We offer a variety of Tour & Travel programs for our industry clients and are proud members of:
- Student Youth Travel Association
- US Travel Association
- American Bus Association
- National Tour Association
- European Tourism Association