A Giant Experience in a Miniature World! Gulliver’s Gate is a technologically advanced, interactive and immersive world of miniatures covering 50,000 square feet that will ignite your imagination and challenge your perspective.
What you’ll do
You’ll leave the land of large and experience an interactive world of miniatures from around the globe. Located in Times Square at the crossroads of the world, Gulliver’s Gate will ignite your imagination and challenge your perspective through its unique and playful interpretation of the real world in miniature. Inspired by the places we live, work, play and dream about, Gulliver’s Gate is brought to life at 1:87 scale using classic techniques and the latest in 3-D design and printing.
- The exhibit will include miniature scale models of well-known sites and places from our world, and fictional worlds, connected by train tracks and highways featuring all manners of transportation known to mankind – from horses and elephants to hot air balloons, jet planes and space shuttles.
- We will have a variety of scenes from various places around the world. As an American company and a New York venue there will be an emphasis on scenes from the US, but Europe and Africa and Asia will also be displayed, as well as lands that otherwise only exist in our imagination. All of them will be packed with a lot of “action,” surprises and humor.
Plan your visit
Small Groups (Below 15)
Large Groups (15+)
- Group Pricing is available for groups of 15 or more and must be pre-booked. It is simple and easy! Pre-booking your group provides your group with a number of great benefits:Special group savings, an enhanced education experience, and special arrival check-in and dedicated entry time.
- Ready to book? Contact group sales either by phone 800.840.1157 or email [email protected].
Where is it
216 W 44th street in the heart of Time Square between 7th and 8th Avenue.
- Take these trains to Time Square/42nd Street: N,Q,R,A,C,E,1,2,3,7
- Take these trains to Bryant Park/42nd Street: B,D,F,M
- The parking address is 141 west 43rd street/146 west 44th street between 6th and Broadway.
Hours & Schedule
Gulliver’s Gate Operating Hours
- Open every day 10:00 AM—8:00 PM, Last entry is 1 hour before closing
Gulliver’s Gate Holiday Hours
- Thanksgiving-Thursday November 28th: 10am-5pm, Last entry 4pm
- Christmas Eve -Tuesday December 24th: 10am to 6pm, Last entry 5pm
- Christmas Day- Wednesday December 25th: 11am-5pm, Last entry 4pm
- New Year’s Eve- Tuesday December 31st: 10am to 3pm, Last entry 2pm
- New Years Day- Wednesday January 1st: 10am to 8pm, Last entry 7pm
Things to keep in mind
Is The Experience Appropriate For All Ages? All Ages Are Welcomed. However, all underage children must be accompanied b an adult, 18 years or older.
Is Gulliver’s Gate Accessible To Guests With Disabilities? Yes, Gulliver’s Gate Is Accessible To Guests With Disabilities.
Is There A Coat Check? Yes, We Have A Coat Check Available And If Required We Can Hold Some Small Luggage. Coats And Bags Are $1 Per Item. Strollers And Luggage Are $2 Per Item. Cash Only. No Bills Over $20. Subject To Availability.
Are Strollers Allowed? Yes, We Allow Strollers Or If You Prefer You Can Check Them At Coat Check.
Are Bags Allowed? Yes, Bags Are Allowed However, All Small And Large Bags Will Be Subject To Search Before Entry Into Gulliver’s Gate.
Can I Bring Food Or Drinks Into Gulliver’s Gate? No Food Or Beverage Allowed On Premise At Any Point.
Can I Take Pictures? Yes, You May Take Pictures. No Flash Or Self-Sticks Permitted.
How Long Does The Exhibit Take? On Average 1.5 Hours For A Self-Guided Tour And No Re-Entry.