Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Bus Tours
CitySightseeing New York strives to show you the one and only New York City. From land, sea or even air, experience the Big Apple. For us, there is nothing like seeing New York City from an authentic double decker buses throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn or the Bronx. Discover New York City on your time, just let us provide the tools for you to enjoy yourself and make the most out of your trip.
What you’ll do
You’ll experience NYC with City Sightseeing’s diverse range of services—including double-decker bus tours, attraction tickets, sightseeing cruises and value packages. With more than 83 years of trusted sightseeing services, CitySightseeing New York is THE source for NYC’s best double decker and deluxe motorcoach bus tours. You’ll sit back and relax as their team of experts help plan your next group trip!
Plan your visit
Options for Group Travel through CitySightseeing New York include:
- Double decker buses and motorcoaches for group sightseeing and local charters
- Variety of hop-on, hop-off tours of Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Group airport transfers – Sedans, SUVs, Vans, Sprinters, Mini Buses and Coach Buses
- Group dining – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Attraction passes, theater tickets, sightseeing cruises and more
- Full itinerary planning for single and multi-day trips
Get started today by calling our group travel experts at 212-445-0848!
Where is it
City Sightseeing New York has two Visitor’s Centers at:
- Port Authority Bus Terminal: 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (Between 8th & 9th Avenues)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York: 234 West 42nd Street New York, New York 10036
Departure locations vary and are provided at the time of booking.
Hours & Schedule
Tour lengths vary based on the route and range between 90 minutes and 3 hours. Times vary by tour loop and are provided at the time of booking. Generally, buses run continuously every 25-30 minutes.
Things to keep in mind
Need More Information? E-mail us at [email protected] or call +1 212-445-7599.