If you’re hoping to experience a Southern Italian family feast in New York City, there’s nothing quite like Carmine’s. Known for our robust portions of all your favorite Italian dishes, each item is meant to be shared around the table.
What you’ll do
We offer a unique experience to make any occasion memorable. You’ll feel right at home with an energetic mix of locals, office workers and large groups celebrating over a great meal. Good people. Good food. Good times.
Plan your visit
Upper West Side
- The original Carmine’s features the “Little Room”, an intimate private dining room that seats up to 40. Equipped with complimentary A/V, the room is ideal for small meetings, intimate gatherings, rehearsal dinners or other social occasions.
- For larger events, Carmine’s main dining room features vaulted ceilings and cathedral chandeliers. This former ballroom is quintessential NY and provides private and semi-private dining for groups of various sizes. The entire room restaurant is available for parties of up to 500.
For groups of 15 or more, click here to view our private group event menus and submit your event request for our Upper West Side Location. For groups below 15 guests, please click here to make a general reservation.
- Located in the heart of the Theatre District, in Midtown Manhattan, our famed Times Square location offers a private dining room that seats up to 200 and can accommodate cocktail receptions of up to 250. Located on the second level of the restaurant, the room boasts its own private entrance, bar, restrooms and coat check. The room features cozy semi-private spaces with inviting red velvet drapes to provide intimate accommodations for smaller events.
- The entire restaurant is available for parties of up to 700.
For groups of 15 or more, click here to view our private group event menus and submit your event request for our Times Square Location. For groups below 15 guests, please click here to make a general reservation.
Where is it
Upper West Side – 2450 Broadway, New York, NY 10024 | 212.362.2200
- Public Transportation: Subway: 1,2,3 trains to 96th Street
- Convenient parking: Champion Parking on 92nd Street between Columbus and Amsterdam. Be sure to have your parking ticket validated in the restaurant.
Times Square – 200 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 | 212.221.3800
- Public Transportation: Carmine’s is two short blocks north of the Times Square 42nd Street subway station serving the 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R subways. The A, C and E subways stop at 42nd Street and Eighth Ave. The B, D, F and M subways stop at 42nd Street and 6th Ave. The MTA bus system also serves the area. The M7, M10, M20, M27, M42, 27,104 all stop within one long or two short blocks of the restaurant.
- Convenient parking: There is ample parking conveniently located in the Times Square area. Click here for discounts with Park Fast Parking.
Hours & Schedule
Upper West Side
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11:00 am – Midnight
- Monday: 11:30 AM – 11:30 PM
- Tuesday: 11:30 AM – Midnight
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
- Thursday: 11:30 AM – Midnight
- Friday: 11:30 AM – Midnight
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Things to keep in mind
Why should I host an event at Carmine’s?
When you host your event at Carmine’s Italian Restaurant your guests will receive a memorable experience. We offer family-style serving for the food and we have our professional staff catering to your event’s needs.
How do I book my event?
To book a dining room, please call the location of your choice for parties over 15 people or click the link above for your selected location to fill out the form.
Is there a minimum to reserve a dining room?
There may be a food and beverage minimum for a private room. Your Special Events Salesperson will be happy to discuss further details.
Some guests have food allergies or dietary needs and concerns, what should I do?
Please inform our staff about any dietary restrictions when you reserve the private room.