“The Alamo Drafthouse Theater is good food, good beer and good film, all at the same place!” That’s how we described ourselves in 1997, and that mission hasn’t changed and will never, ever change. For over two decades we’ve worked to make the Alamo Drafthouse experience the best cinematic experience in the world.
What you’ll do
When you see a movie at Alamo Drafthouse, you get cold drinks, delicious meals and tasty local beers, brought to your seat by a server. Need a free refill on your popcorn or soda? Raise an order card and we’ll get it taken care of quickly.
Plan your visit
- General Admission: $17.50
- 3D Admission: $19.50
- Matinee (1st show of the day): $13.50
- Student, seniors, children (6-11), military personnel, and Guests with disabilities: $12.50 General, $14.50 3D.
All seats are reserved. This is a ‘pick your seat’ model and the seats will be held for you up until show time.
Private Group Events
Whether it’s a state-of-the-art meeting, big screen presentation, birthday party, wedding rehearsal, or just for fun, our hospitality team will make your next event one to remember. Submit our online Event Request form to start your inquiry for our Downtown Brooklyn Location.
Where is it
- We are located on the 4th and 5th floor of the City Point building at 445 Albee Square West.
- Parking Information: While we strongly recommend that guests either walk to our theater or use public transportation, if you are driving, there are a number of private parking garages nearby.
- Bus Information:
- B54 – to Myrtle Ave/Prince St Stop
- B38 – to Dekalb Ave/Bond St Stop
- B25, B26, B52 – to Fulton St/Bond St Stop
- Subway Information:
- B, D, N, Q, R – to Dekalb Ave Station
- 2,3 – to Hoyt St Station
- 4,5 – to Nevins St Station
- A, C, G – to Hoyt-Schermerhorn Station
Lower Manhattan (Coming Soon)
- 28 Liberty Street, Suite SC301 New York, NY 10005
Staten Island (Coming Soon)
- 2636 Hylan Blvd, Unit 34 Staten Island, NY 10306
Hours & Schedule
Showtimes Vary. The Alamo Drafthouse box office opens 45 minutes before all scheduled show times, with seating beginning 30 minutes before showtime.
Things to keep in mind
At Alamo Drafthouse we respect our guests, our employees, and the work of the filmmakers that unspools on screen. That’s why…
- We have a Code of Conduct that strictly prohibits harassment of any type by anyone at our theater.
- We have zero tolerance for talking or using a cell phone of any kind during films. We’ll kick you out, promise. We’ve got backup.
- We don’t allow anyone under the age of 18 to see a film unaccompanied unless they’re part of our Victory Vanguard program.
- To minimize distractions, we generally don’t admit infants and small children. We do, however, offer weekly daytime screenings under the banner of Alamo For All, meant for young families and guests with special needs.
- We don’t show paid advertisements on our screens. Instead, if you arrive early you’ll see a custom preshow our video squad has filled with content we think you’ll love.